Monday, March 13, 2006
VK mobile phones received a lot of attention from visitors at CeBIT 2006, the world's largest ICT trade fair, in Hanover, Germany last week.
VK's sleek design has been highly recognized worldwide; the 8.8 mm super slim model, the VK 2000, received the 2006 Red Dot Design Award from Germany. At this exhibition, VK unveils a variety of devices with thin design and advanced convergent functions, receiving excellent reviews from individuals involved in the industry and other visitors
Posted by Col at 9:53 am
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 / iseries / ibm i api examples
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware