'Take Back Control with i' is IBMs continuing series of podcast interviews with iSeries clients who are using their iSeries systems to streamline IT and maximize results
Customer and IBM specialist interviews reveal how companies are taking advantage of the iSeries legendary reliability.
This episode: Twitchell Corporation; Triple A Cooper Transportation; Moraine Valley Community College; Greg VandeCorput, IBM
Customer and IBM specialist interviews reveal how companies are using their iSeries system from IBM to help improve IT security.
This episode: Kirkland & Ellis; PDQ Solutions; Missouri State University; Tom Barlen, IBM
Customer and expert interviews conducted at the iSeries user conference in Orlando, FL reveal how companies are using their iSeries system from IBM to help simplify IT.
This episode: Vistar; Missouri State University; Client Server Development; Erwin Earley, IBM
Monday, March 20, 2006
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 Iseries Tips
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- QUSRJOBI API (Retrieve Job Information) as400
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG