TheDamnBlog.com - Humor, Jokes, Media:
'The designers of some elevators include a hidden feature that is very handy if you're in a hurry
or it's a busy time in the building (like check-out time in a hotel). While some elevators require
a key, others can be put into 'Express' mode by pressing the 'Door Close' and 'Floor' buttons at
the same time. This sweeps the car to the floor of your choice and avoids stops at any other floor.
This seems to work on Most elevators that I have tried! Most elevators have the option for this to work,
but on some of them the option is turned off by whoever runs them. This is a rather fun hack, so the next time you are on an elevator, give it a try, you have nothing to lose, And this concludes Hacking Elevators 101!
Elevators that have been tested and worked on:
Otis Elevators (All But The Ones Made In 1992),
Dover (Model Numbers: EL546 And ELOD862),
And Most Desert Elevators(All, But Model Numbers ELD5433 And ELF3655) '
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- as400 Iseries Tips
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- AS400 APIs
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Python for as400 programmers