Saturday, March 18, 2006
Ever since the dawn of the info era more than 50 years ago, IBM (IBM) has been the 500-pound gorilla in large-business computing -- supplying technology and services to coordinate communications, process transactions, and manage information. Well, another big gorilla just charged into IBM's jungle. Microsoft (MSFT) Chief Executive Steven Ballmer on Mar. 16 laid out his vision of an expanded role for his company in the $1 trillion business-computing market
Posted by Col at 11:35 am
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 Iseries Tips
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4