"Upon review, I realized that the core tuning principles for the server are truly the same - with some refinements, and with a definite improvement in the automatic tuning process. My presentation has three basic steps:
1) Tune your system values
2) Tune your timeslices
3) Tune your shared pools - using the auto-tuner to your advantage.
This is all wrapped into a performance methodology - monitor, review, change (if needed), rinse and repeat"
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4