"Upon review, I realized that the core tuning principles for the server are truly the same - with some refinements, and with a definite improvement in the automatic tuning process. My presentation has three basic steps:
1) Tune your system values
2) Tune your timeslices
3) Tune your shared pools - using the auto-tuner to your advantage.
This is all wrapped into a performance methodology - monitor, review, change (if needed), rinse and repeat"
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- as400 Iseries Tips
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- AS400 APIs
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- Python for as400 programmers