Wednesday, March 22, 2006
As mobile phones become more powerful and pervasive, it was inevitable that theyd spawn the same kind of homebrew hacking culture as computers and the Internet. While the locked-down nature of cell phones and the closemindedness of wireless carriers has stunted that cultures growth, a few developments are afoot that promise to give a big boost to DIY mobile programming. Whereas programmers must typically pick up platform-specific skills to develop for mobile, a number of ways for independent and casual developers and even enthusiasts to use skills theyve already got or can relatively easily learn to build applications
Posted by Col at 5:54 pm
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4