The as400 List Job (QUSLJOB) API generates a list of all or some jobs on the system. The generated list replaces any existing list in the user space.
The QUSLJOB API produces a list similar to the list produced by the Work with User Job (WRKUSRJOB) command
Using the QUSLJOB API to look for any jobs on *MSGW and take an action, in this case sending an email
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- as400 Iseries Tips
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- AS400 APIs
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Python for as400 programmers