Thursday, March 16, 2006
The term 'mash-up' or 'bootleg' (or, more commonly, just 'boot') describes the result of mixing together two or more records to create a whole new track. Though originally performed live using turntables and DJ mixers, recent advances in sequencing software have taken this art-form to a whole new level. This document outlines how mash-ups can be made using the software package Tracktion
Posted by Col at 10:10 pm
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 Job Scheduler