Saturday, March 18, 2006
Heres a short guide for converting a Palm III GPS sled into a normal serial GPS receiver. The Palm III is old tech so its accessories can be picked up cheap and modified for other purposes. The GPS receiver needs to be separated from the Palm specific board and a few components need to be transfered between the two. Once thats done you should have a standard serial GPS receiver
Posted by Col at 1:13 pm
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Other as400 tips sites
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- as400 Iseries Tips
- What is QZHQSSRV job?