Monday, March 27, 2006
The Sidebar is essentially a toolbar that can appear on either the left or right side of the desktop and provides you with a place to store and organize information that you regularly need, or want, to access quickly. The information is presented via little tools called Gadgets, which are actually customizable mini programs that can display continuously updated information, as well as provide shortcuts to common tasks. In the first category, Gadgets can bring you regularly updated weather forecasts, news headlines, or stock tickers. In the second category, you could have links to your favorite Web sites or a Web search tool
Posted by Col at 3:21 pm
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- as400 Iseries Tips
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- AS400 APIs
- Python for as400 programmers