Orange is trying to simplify its corporate mobile data tariffs by merging charges for international roaming calls, data and text into a single monthly pricing plan. Meanwhile, rival operator 3 has launched its first 3G data card for notebook PCs.
The Orange Business Advance plan contains six different tariffs, ranging from £400 to £10,000 per month. The tariffs can be shared among up to 200 employees on the same contract. The cost of voice calls varies from 5p to 27p per minute but the operator remained vague about data prices
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Other as400 tips sites
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- UDATE and *DATE in AS400 RPG
- What is QZHQSSRV job?