3 has finished off the UK's HSDPA roster with the announcement it is to roll out a high speed third-generation network.
The third-generation operator, which recently celebrated its third birthday, has revealed it has completed trials of the super-fast 3G technology HSDPA (which stands for 'high speed downlink packet access').
3 has been testing the technology, also known as 3.5G and Super 3G, for four months around Maidenhead and has found users are getting downlink speeds of around 1.4Mbps. The trial will be extended in May and HSDPA connectivity will be rolled out to all 3's customers from the second half of the year.
O2, Orange, T-Mobile and Vodafone have already committed to trials or full scale rollouts of HSDPA
Monday, March 20, 2006
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads