3 has finished off the UK's HSDPA roster with the announcement it is to roll out a high speed third-generation network.
The third-generation operator, which recently celebrated its third birthday, has revealed it has completed trials of the super-fast 3G technology HSDPA (which stands for 'high speed downlink packet access').
3 has been testing the technology, also known as 3.5G and Super 3G, for four months around Maidenhead and has found users are getting downlink speeds of around 1.4Mbps. The trial will be extended in May and HSDPA connectivity will be rolled out to all 3's customers from the second half of the year.
O2, Orange, T-Mobile and Vodafone have already committed to trials or full scale rollouts of HSDPA
Monday, March 20, 2006
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 Iseries Tips
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- QUSRJOBI API (Retrieve Job Information) as400
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 Query performance and query optimization