Thursday, March 16, 2006
Is it hard to build a router? Not really, it just takes time and patience. If you're already running a router, then you're probably the type of person to enjoys tinkering with things, so why not try making that router look good? If you're stuck or need advice, then just search for help here in our FAQs, Guides, and forums. Someone will always try to help you in the forums! If you want to do more of the advanced stuff, then some experience with tools like a Dremal & soldering iron is recommended and basic knowledge of computers & electronics
Posted by Col at 9:37 pm
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Creating an as400 Query
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- What is QZHQSSRV job?