Thursday, March 16, 2006
Is it hard to build a router? Not really, it just takes time and patience. If you're already running a router, then you're probably the type of person to enjoys tinkering with things, so why not try making that router look good? If you're stuck or need advice, then just search for help here in our FAQs, Guides, and forums. Someone will always try to help you in the forums! If you want to do more of the advanced stuff, then some experience with tools like a Dremal & soldering iron is recommended and basic knowledge of computers & electronics
Posted by Col at 9:37 pm
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- as400 Iseries Tips
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- AS400 APIs
- Python for as400 programmers