Monday, March 20, 2006
The quad-band Z520i offers Bluetooth, infrared and some other interesting features. However, the loop aerial is unnecessary and 16MB internal memory just isn't enough. It also mysteriously takes pictures when it's in your pocket. That said, it is a good phone for the price and we like the easy-to-use interface and speakerphone
Posted by Col at 12:16 pm
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 Iseries Tips
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4