Thursday, March 16, 2006
There are plenty of third party programs that claim to tweak or optimize Windows. However, what most of them ultimately do is to simply make Registry edits. Here are four tweaks that experienced IT professionals can manually make to improve the speed of Windows XP
Posted by Col at 8:08 am
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Other as400 tips sites
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- UDATE and *DATE in AS400 RPG
- What is QZHQSSRV job?