Monday, March 06, 2006
This tutorial explains how to setup an Apache2 web server in order to support Java Server Pages (JSP) and Servlets using virtually hosted websites. Tomcat 5 is used as servlet container, and mod_jk as Tomcat connector.
Posted by Col at 7:23 pm
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- AS400 APIs
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- Using as400 QSNDDTAQ api to put a message / entry on a dataqueue