Monday, March 06, 2006
This tutorial explains how to setup an Apache2 web server in order to support Java Server Pages (JSP) and Servlets using virtually hosted websites. Tomcat 5 is used as servlet container, and mod_jk as Tomcat connector.
Posted by Col at 7:23 pm
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- Other as400 tips sites
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 Iseries Tips