Friday, March 17, 2006
Looking for an affordable way to increase the range of your wireless network? Trying to reach dead spots inside or outside a home, sharing a signal with your neighbors, or maybe for a point-to-point link with another network? Are you suffering from weak cell phone (photo) reception? You have come to the right place to extend the range of your wireless device, wireless gaming console, wireless network or connect to other wireless networks in your neighborhood. We look at hacking and modding a variety of wireless antennas and related hardware. Make your own wireless antenna!
Posted by Col at 11:49 pm
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 Iseries Tips
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- QUSRJOBI API (Retrieve Job Information) as400
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG