Thats a pretty bold question when you ask it about a company with $56 billion in cash, but just take a look at it from a business standpoint fortunately we have a solid example for comparison. GM makes cars and trucks which fewer and fewer people want except for a few enormously bloated, expensive, and resource-hungry SUVs.
What people want are comfortable, safe, low-cost, efficient, well-designed and, above all, reliable products which are readily from other vendors.
GM needs a minimum of 3-5 years to produce a new product and those are so similar to older products that most potential buyers dont see any difference. See the connection?
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- as400 Iseries Tips
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- apachefriends.org - very easy apache, mysql, php and perl installation without hassles
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- AS400 Job Scheduler