Thats a pretty bold question when you ask it about a company with $56 billion in cash, but just take a look at it from a business standpoint fortunately we have a solid example for comparison. GM makes cars and trucks which fewer and fewer people want except for a few enormously bloated, expensive, and resource-hungry SUVs.
What people want are comfortable, safe, low-cost, efficient, well-designed and, above all, reliable products which are readily from other vendors.
GM needs a minimum of 3-5 years to produce a new product and those are so similar to older products that most potential buyers dont see any difference. See the connection?
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 subsystem
- as400 database connection strings
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads
- AS400 APIs