Monday, March 13, 2006
With the technology achievements of the world's first 3.6Mbps HSDPA technology demonstration at CES in January and the introduction of Europe's HSDPA phone at 3GSM, Samsung further enhances its leadership in 3G market with its powerful 3G model, the SGH-Z400 and reinforces its leadership 2.5G mobile phone market with the world's slimmest slider, the SGH-D870 at CeBIT 2006
Posted by Col at 10:23 am
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 Iseries Tips
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- QUSRJOBI API (Retrieve Job Information) as400
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG