Monday, March 13, 2006
With the technology achievements of the world's first 3.6Mbps HSDPA technology demonstration at CES in January and the introduction of Europe's HSDPA phone at 3GSM, Samsung further enhances its leadership in 3G market with its powerful 3G model, the SGH-Z400 and reinforces its leadership 2.5G mobile phone market with the world's slimmest slider, the SGH-D870 at CeBIT 2006
Posted by Col at 10:23 am
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Creating an as400 Query
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- What is QZHQSSRV job?