Thursday, March 16, 2006
Brians Kernel Development Tutorial takes the reader through the steps of building a basic operating system. One can learn about assembling and linking, linking C programs, printing the data out, Global Descriptor Table, Interrupt Descriptor Table, Interrupt Service Routines, interrupt requests and PICs, Programmable Interval Timer, keyboard interaction and ideas for future development.
Posted by Col at 11:40 pm
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- as400 Iseries Tips
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- apachefriends.org - very easy apache, mysql, php and perl installation without hassles
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- AS400 Job Scheduler