Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Anonymity has nearly become a thing of the past on the Internet. With cookies, adware, and spyware, most users are constantly being tracked when they surf the Internet. This can pose a variety of problems, especially in high-security industries. If you'd like to learn how to surf the Web anonymously, take a look at this short chapter from Windows XP Hacks, 2nd Edition. This is a great training resource for users in your organization who need to browse the Web without leaving a trace
Posted by Col at 4:58 pm
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Other as400 tips sites
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- as400 Iseries Tips
- What is QZHQSSRV job?