Thursday, March 16, 2006
The prospects that search engine giant Google is due to buy the U.S.'s most sophisticated hardware company 'have been swirling around trading floors and Silicon Valley for more than a week,' reports the credible periodical in the Deal Book's blog. 'Shares of Sun, which has a partnership with Google to develop and distribute each other's technology, spiked up about 4 percent last week as a result of the rumors
Posted by Col at 11:20 pm
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- What is QZHQSSRV job?