Thursday, March 16, 2006
The prospects that search engine giant Google is due to buy the U.S.'s most sophisticated hardware company 'have been swirling around trading floors and Silicon Valley for more than a week,' reports the credible periodical in the Deal Book's blog. 'Shares of Sun, which has a partnership with Google to develop and distribute each other's technology, spiked up about 4 percent last week as a result of the rumors
Posted by Col at 11:20 pm
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 Iseries Tips
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- QUSRJOBI API (Retrieve Job Information) as400
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?