If you share the bandwidth in your home with family members, kids, spouses, friends, roommates, or just about anyone else, you will know the headaches caused by unexpected downloads right in the middle of your online application of choice. Instant jump of ping, disconnects, and many other nasty things that can happen as a result of sharing bandwidth. Recently, companies have been coming out with routers specifically designed to aleviate this problem. But for the most part, they are hard to find, and hard on the cheque book.
With this article, you will walkthrough how to set up your own firewall / router from old computer parts laying around the house. And include all the nifty features you will find with a commercial router
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- Get your blog read. Top 100 places to submit your blog
- UDATE and *DATE in AS400 RPG
- What is QZHQSSRV job?