If you share the bandwidth in your home with family members, kids, spouses, friends, roommates, or just about anyone else, you will know the headaches caused by unexpected downloads right in the middle of your online application of choice. Instant jump of ping, disconnects, and many other nasty things that can happen as a result of sharing bandwidth. Recently, companies have been coming out with routers specifically designed to aleviate this problem. But for the most part, they are hard to find, and hard on the cheque book.
With this article, you will walkthrough how to set up your own firewall / router from old computer parts laying around the house. And include all the nifty features you will find with a commercial router
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 Iseries Tips
- QUSRJOBI API (Retrieve Job Information) as400
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- Making your own Printed Circuit Boards