Thursday, March 16, 2006
If you are a Linux user and want to rip your DVD movies to DivX4, DivX5 and Xvid seamlessly, this article is for you. We will use a single ripping tool (DVD::Rip) to extract DVD movies and encode them to the compression formats mentioned above. All you need is a DVD drive, a DVD movie, an Internet connection and a Linux machine. You need to download files about 7 MB for it. We used PCQLinux 2004 with a full install
Posted by Col at 3:42 pm
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 Iseries Tips
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- QUSRJOBI API (Retrieve Job Information) as400
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?