Wednesday, March 22, 2006
This UV-Tube has been getting some press in the wake of hurricane Katrina. It is a low-cost water disinfecting system, which basically consists of a plastic tube and an ultraviolet light bulb, which can be run on solar power. It processes about five liters of water per minute. Ultraviolet light has been used to disinfect water for quite a while now. The inventors say the UV-Tube differs from other systems because it is inexpensive and less energy intensive
Posted by Col at 5:47 pm
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 Iseries Tips
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4