Samsung launched the first 5-megapixel camera phone in 2004, and the first 7- and 8-megapixel camera phones in 2005, so it's no surprise the Korean electronics giant has launched the world's first 10-megapixel camera phone at CeBIT 2006. Like its predecessors, the SCH-B600 looks like a regular handset from the front, but when you activate the camera application, a large lens extends from the back. You won't want to make calls at this point, because you'll feel like an idiot with the lens sticking out of your ear, but if you turn the phone horizontally and frame up a shot, passers-by won't realise you're using a phone -- it looks just like a compact camera
On the downside, once you get over having more megapixels than anyone else, you're stuck with a big, ugly phone that transforms into a big, ugly camera
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 Iseries Tips
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- QUSRJOBI API (Retrieve Job Information) as400
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG