Samsung launched the first 5-megapixel camera phone in 2004, and the first 7- and 8-megapixel camera phones in 2005, so it's no surprise the Korean electronics giant has launched the world's first 10-megapixel camera phone at CeBIT 2006. Like its predecessors, the SCH-B600 looks like a regular handset from the front, but when you activate the camera application, a large lens extends from the back. You won't want to make calls at this point, because you'll feel like an idiot with the lens sticking out of your ear, but if you turn the phone horizontally and frame up a shot, passers-by won't realise you're using a phone -- it looks just like a compact camera
On the downside, once you get over having more megapixels than anyone else, you're stuck with a big, ugly phone that transforms into a big, ugly camera
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Creating an as400 Query
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- What is QZHQSSRV job?