Here's what is probably the most powerful job seeking tip I know of, and it almost always works, sometimes too fast, with nearly any type of job, from CEO to janitor. Consider yourself pinged.
THE TIP: Hang out there.
That's it. Yes. That's all there is to it, and it works almost every single time. Let me explain in further, suspenseful, nerve-wracking detail.
First, because there is always some sourpuss who hates good news and proven techniques, I must rush to state this: I am *not* advocating any form of systematic stalking, trollish malingering, or unprincipled lollygagging. But to get your sleepy, Starbucks-deprived butt in gear, I must always state my views and insights with extreme, theatrical, Dada-esque language.
THE TIP (CLARIFIED): Hang out as a paying and good tipping customer,
or...a free advice-giver, helper, usability analyst, beta tester, bodyguard, computer fixer, printer disjammer, hail-fellow-well-met, comedic relief, floor sweeper, human surveillance camera, jackslabber, whatever...at the place you wish to work
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- as400 Iseries Tips
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- apachefriends.org - very easy apache, mysql, php and perl installation without hassles
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- AS400 Job Scheduler