Thursday, May 07, 2009
Im Colin Williams, the 'Webmaster' of this blog. Im an as400 IT consultant (currently on a career break, not my choice, blame the credit crunch!) with 20 years experience of many aspects of as400 systems and development. Im based near London, but will work anywhere in the world if an obscene amount of money is offered (seriously)
If you have any comments on this blog, or any suggestions, need an experienced as400 guy, or just need some counselling (apparently im a good listener), drop me an email...
colinwilliams007 at yahoo.co.uk (antispam, you know what to do!)
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads
- FreeTechBooks.com - Free online computer books, tutorials, lecture notes and documentations
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware