Thursday, May 07, 2009
Im Colin Williams, the 'Webmaster' of this blog. Im an as400 IT consultant (currently on a career break, not my choice, blame the credit crunch!) with 20 years experience of many aspects of as400 systems and development. Im based near London, but will work anywhere in the world if an obscene amount of money is offered (seriously)
If you have any comments on this blog, or any suggestions, need an experienced as400 guy, or just need some counselling (apparently im a good listener), drop me an email...
colinwilliams007 at yahoo.co.uk (antispam, you know what to do!)
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Is this the datacenter from hell?
- SQL: One SELECT for one or several row, same WHERE.
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- Other as400 tips sites
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL