This list of recommended reading material on PHP is compiled from a variety of online sources by Web application developers in IBM's Global Production Services organization. These resources have been selected with the intention of introducing IT specialists and architects to PHP, providing specific information about development and maintenance, and helping to integrate the technology with IBM products.
PHP is an interpreted programming language run in an environment provided by an open source core engine and extensions whose development is driven by many companies and individuals. As such, this list describes resources that apply to writing PHP programs and to customizing the interpreter's environment. It links to material published by IBM and content provided by others
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- as400 Iseries Tips
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- AS400 APIs
- Python for as400 programmers