Friday, March 03, 2006
IBM is offering Developer and Integrators that are active members of PartnerWorld the opportunity to participate in a new type of remote access program. Participants can get free remote access to IBM servers, Operating Systems, and Middleware by agreeing to provide feedback of their experiences using the program
Posted by Col at 12:22 am
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- Get your blog read. Top 100 places to submit your blog
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- UDATE and *DATE in AS400 RPG