Here is what I think needs to be done to improve the Web, as far as programming goes. I admit, much of it is rather unrealistic considering how much inertia the current way of doing things already has. But just as Microsoft (eventually) threw off the anchor of the 640 KB barrier for legacy code, we need to throw off the albatrosses around the neck of Web development
Friday, March 03, 2006
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- Other as400 tips sites
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 Iseries Tips