Here is what I think needs to be done to improve the Web, as far as programming goes. I admit, much of it is rather unrealistic considering how much inertia the current way of doing things already has. But just as Microsoft (eventually) threw off the anchor of the 640 KB barrier for legacy code, we need to throw off the albatrosses around the neck of Web development
Friday, March 03, 2006
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Other as400 tips sites
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Get your blog read. Top 100 places to submit your blog
- UDATE and *DATE in AS400 RPG