Microsoft continues to flout its antitrust order, the European Commission said Friday in two strongly worded statements. The EC has again written to Redmond explaining where it's failing to comply with a 2004 decision by the competition office.
Further study of Microsoft's submissions - it's obliged to document its protocols and interfaces - revealed them to be "entirely inadequate". For good measure, the EC compared Microsoft's protocol documentation to bloatware, and implied that Microsoft hadn't read the decision it was legally obliged to obey.
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 Iseries Tips
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- QUSRJOBI API (Retrieve Job Information) as400
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?