Linux Forum: Apache, Webmin and Mandrake - Linux Operating System Help: "To configure the Webmin module for Mandrake's (10.0) default installation of Apache2 (it was expecting Apache 1.x,) change the following:
Apache server root directory: /etc/httpd/2.0
Path to httpd executable: /usr/sbin/httpd2
Path to httpd.conf: /etc/httpd/conf/httpd2.conf" (slight change here)
Tuesday, December 14, 2004
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1)
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Journaling for Performance
- Is it the end for the current crop of web frameworks?
- AS400 APIs
- Wordpress games Google by hosting LinkFarm
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command