LG Electronics announced that it will launch its DMB (Digital Mobile Broadcasting) phone business in Europe with the first release of handsets in Germany in May.
The LG-V9000, which was developed by LG last October, is currently being showcased at CeBIT 2006 which opened today and runs until March 15. A giant-sized mock-up of the sleek handset -- equipped with a real, spinning LCD monitor -- is on show at the LG booth and has already been drawing the attention of visitors who have been looking forward to the launch of the DMB service and the release of the phone. DMB is scheduled to be in test service in Germany during May and commercialized in June
Monday, March 13, 2006
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- as400 Iseries Tips
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- AS400 APIs
- Python for as400 programmers