Tuesday, March 14, 2006
"Today a young recruiter told me he was proud, with six years of recruiting experience, to consider himself a 'professional sales person'. He had no tech background whatsoever and I know this person is not alone in the recruiting field. It is surprising that corporations would put the filtering process of potential IT candidates into the hands of individuals within/without who have zero IT background"
Posted by Col at 12:05 pm
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- Python for as400 programmers