London-based iSeries development tool specialist mrc has launched the mrc online lab for anyone who wants to try their hand at building Java servlet applications.
The lab can be accessed at www.mrconlinelab.com and the company says that it only takes about an hour to complete two Java applications from start to finish. Mrc says that the online lab teaches users to generate a couple types of basic Java applications to get a feel for them, but users should keep in mind that much more complex business application systems and e-commerce sites are also built with this method
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- as400 Iseries Tips