London-based iSeries development tool specialist mrc has launched the mrc online lab for anyone who wants to try their hand at building Java servlet applications.
The lab can be accessed at www.mrconlinelab.com and the company says that it only takes about an hour to complete two Java applications from start to finish. Mrc says that the online lab teaches users to generate a couple types of basic Java applications to get a feel for them, but users should keep in mind that much more complex business application systems and e-commerce sites are also built with this method
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 Iseries Tips
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- QUSRJOBI API (Retrieve Job Information) as400
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?