Since the time IBM released it with V5R1 in 2001, free-format RPG has made quite a case for itself among the i5 faithful. However, its adoption has been slow. Even with multiple tools available for converting the code, vendors have only recently seen increased interest in such products.
Based on audience feedback in sessions he has given on the topic, IBM's Claus Weiss estimates that half of iSeries shops use some free-format RPG, mostly in new programs and when updating or maintaining existing programs. Weiss is an advisory software consultant with IBM's System i5 application development tools team in Toronto
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- AS400 APIs
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- as400 Iseries Tips
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- What is QZHQSSRV job?