Friday, March 03, 2006
Developing Dashboard Widgets: "Tiger introduces a new feature called Dashboard, which provides a new and unique class of mini-applications called Widgets. While Dashboard will be a powerful feature for Tiger users, for developers it introduces a rich new development environment. Widgets are quick to develop and easy to deploy, and they can leverage all of Tiger's advanced technologies. Widgets are perfect for working with small amounts of data or interacting with other applications, both on your desktop and across the web. And they provide an excellent way to add functionality to an existing application. This means there are many opportunities for developers, whether creating new products, or adding market-differentiating value to an existing one. "
Posted by Col at 8:52 pm
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- Get your blog read. Top 100 places to submit your blog
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- UDATE and *DATE in AS400 RPG