IBM will provide up to $50,000 in new services to lure more partners and tool developers to write software for its eServer iSeries system.
In what one official called the company's most comprehensive push on the platform in a decade, the eServer iSeries Initiative for Innovation program is an indication of Big Blue's persistence in building support among more than 2,500 partners and developers for its mid-market server.
iSeries, which includes hardware, middleware, storage and security, is targeted at small and medium-sized business customers, which IBM believes has the potential to be a $370 billion market.
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Other as400 tips sites
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 Iseries Tips