IBM will provide up to $50,000 in new services to lure more partners and tool developers to write software for its eServer iSeries system.
In what one official called the company's most comprehensive push on the platform in a decade, the eServer iSeries Initiative for Innovation program is an indication of Big Blue's persistence in building support among more than 2,500 partners and developers for its mid-market server.
iSeries, which includes hardware, middleware, storage and security, is targeted at small and medium-sized business customers, which IBM believes has the potential to be a $370 billion market.
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 APIs
- as400 database connection strings