In the last few years, Caller ID spoofing has become much easier. Millions of people have Internet telephone equipment that can be set to make any number appear on a Caller ID system. And several websites have sprung up to provide Caller ID spoofing services, eliminating the need for any special hardware.
For instance, Spoofcard.com sells a virtual "calling card" for $10 that provides 60 minutes of talk time. The user dials a toll-free number, then keys in the destination number and the Caller ID number to display. The service also provides optional voice scrambling, to make the caller sound like someone of the opposite sex
Monday, March 13, 2006
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 / iseries / ibm i api examples
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware