In the last few years, Caller ID spoofing has become much easier. Millions of people have Internet telephone equipment that can be set to make any number appear on a Caller ID system. And several websites have sprung up to provide Caller ID spoofing services, eliminating the need for any special hardware.
For instance, Spoofcard.com sells a virtual "calling card" for $10 that provides 60 minutes of talk time. The user dials a toll-free number, then keys in the destination number and the Caller ID number to display. The service also provides optional voice scrambling, to make the caller sound like someone of the opposite sex
Monday, March 13, 2006
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- Get your blog read. Top 100 places to submit your blog
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- UDATE and *DATE in AS400 RPG