Symantec said Wednesday it plans to tweak the behavior of its Norton Internet Security and Norton Personal Firewall products so that they are no longer vulnerable to an annoying but otherwise harmless prank that 'script kiddie' hackers have been using for the past week or so to knock users off online chat channels.
Turns out that if someone types "startkeylogger" or "stopkeylogger" in an IRC channel, anyone on the channel using the affected Norton products will be immediately kicked off without warning. These are commands typically issued by the Spybot worm, which spreads over IRC and peer-to-peer file-swapping networks, installing a program that records and transmits everything the victim types (known as a keylogger).
- Journaling for Performance
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 Iseries Tips
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command