Thursday, March 09, 2006
Linux From Scratch (LFS) and its descendants represent a new way to teach users how the Linux operating systems work. LFS is based on the assumption that compiling a complete operating system piece by piece not only teaches how the operating system works but also allows an independent operator to build systems for speed, footprint, or security
Posted by Col at 3:23 am
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Python for as400 programmers