Monday, March 13, 2006
Motorola is proud to announce that its RAZR V3x handset has been recognized by the GSM Association as the 'Best 3GSM Handset - 2006'. The stunning Motorola RAZR V3x was the talk of town when it secured the most prestigious award at the Association's annual awards ceremony at the 3GSM World Congress in Barcelona.
With its ultra-slim clamshell form and clever integration of the design features that made the RAZR the company's most globally acclaimed product, the Motorola RAZR V3x is the ultimate in mobile entertainment devices. Delivering an impressive range of multimedia tools, including a 2-megapixel camera, real- time two-way video calling, still and moving image capture, progressive downloading and 3D graphics this UMTS/3G handset has it all
Posted by Col at 1:43 pm
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- AS400 APIs
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- Python for as400 programmers