Thursday, March 09, 2006
This book is an attempt to provide an introduction to reverse engineering software under both Linux and Microsoft Windows. The goal of this book is not to cover how to reproduce an entire program from a binary, but instead how to use the Scientific Method to deduce specific behavior and to target, analyze, extract and modify specific operations of a program, usually for interoperability purposes. As such, the book takes a top-down approach, starting at the highest level (program behavior) and drilling down to assembly when it is needed.
Posted by Col at 3:11 am
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Creating an as400 Query
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- What is QZHQSSRV job?