Several documents have been created on specific modifications to workstation customizing objects (or WSCSTs) for use with Host Print Transform (HPT). This document was created to provide standard instructions for:
o deciding on the appropriate workstation customizing object to use,
o retrieving the source for the system-supplied workstation customizing object,
o modifying the workstation customizing object source,
o creating the modified workstation customizing object, and
o using the modified workstation customizing object with a *LCL or *RMT device description, a *LAN device description, a remote output queue (RMTOUTQ), a Personal Communications 5250 (PC5250) printer session, a RUMBA/400 printer session or a Workstation Function (WSF) printer session.
Note: The section on using the modified workstation customizing object consists of links to other documents (for example, one document is for using the modified workstation customizing object with a *LCL or *RMT device description, and another document is for using the modified workstation customizing object with a *LAN device description, and so on
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Other as400 tips sites
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- as400 Iseries Tips
- What is QZHQSSRV job?