Sunday, March 12, 2006
Consumer IP telephony service Vonage has filed a complaint to Canadian regulators over plans by local telco, Shaw Cable, to charge a C$10 ($8.60) a month premium to customers of VoIP service. The charge ostensibly covers to cost of providing a higher quality connection to VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) users. Vonage describes the levy as a 'thinly veiled' VoIP tax
Posted by Col at 4:12 pm
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Python for as400 programmers