Last December, a mischievous student used a home computer to create an account on the social networking site MySpace bearing the name and likeness of his school principal, Eric Trosch.
The profile the Hermitage, Pennsylvania, Hickory High School student bestowed on his principal was not kind. For 'birthday' he listed 'too drunk to remember.' And for vital stats like eye and hair color he wrote, simply, 'big' -- a poke at the educator's girth that he managed to weave into most of the 60-odd survey questions in Trosch's fictional profile: Do you smoke? 'Big cigs.' Do you swear? 'Big words.' Thoughts first waking up? 'Too damn big.'
The teen told some friends at school about the gag. Big mistake.
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Other as400 tips sites
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Get your blog read. Top 100 places to submit your blog
- UDATE and *DATE in AS400 RPG