Last December, a mischievous student used a home computer to create an account on the social networking site MySpace bearing the name and likeness of his school principal, Eric Trosch.
The profile the Hermitage, Pennsylvania, Hickory High School student bestowed on his principal was not kind. For 'birthday' he listed 'too drunk to remember.' And for vital stats like eye and hair color he wrote, simply, 'big' -- a poke at the educator's girth that he managed to weave into most of the 60-odd survey questions in Trosch's fictional profile: Do you smoke? 'Big cigs.' Do you swear? 'Big words.' Thoughts first waking up? 'Too damn big.'
The teen told some friends at school about the gag. Big mistake.
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- AS400 APIs
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- Using as400 QSNDDTAQ api to put a message / entry on a dataqueue