Thursday, March 02, 2006
A lot of people avoid dealing with SMT (Surface Mount Technology) because of a lack of good information about it. Whilst there are several good references for commercial assembly, very little is written about hand soldering and prototyping with SMT. In many ways, SMT is what "Silicon" was to those who were used to valve technology. This article has been written to introduce the amateur radio operator and experimenter to this interesting technology.
Posted by Col at 1:02 am
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 / iseries / ibm i api examples
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware