Thursday, March 02, 2006
A lot of people avoid dealing with SMT (Surface Mount Technology) because of a lack of good information about it. Whilst there are several good references for commercial assembly, very little is written about hand soldering and prototyping with SMT. In many ways, SMT is what "Silicon" was to those who were used to valve technology. This article has been written to introduce the amateur radio operator and experimenter to this interesting technology.
Posted by Col at 1:02 am
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- AS400 APIs
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- Using as400 QSNDDTAQ api to put a message / entry on a dataqueue