Thursday, March 02, 2006
A lot of people avoid dealing with SMT (Surface Mount Technology) because of a lack of good information about it. Whilst there are several good references for commercial assembly, very little is written about hand soldering and prototyping with SMT. In many ways, SMT is what "Silicon" was to those who were used to valve technology. This article has been written to introduce the amateur radio operator and experimenter to this interesting technology.
Posted by Col at 1:02 am
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- Other as400 tips sites
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 Iseries Tips