Thursday, March 02, 2006
A lot of people avoid dealing with SMT (Surface Mount Technology) because of a lack of good information about it. Whilst there are several good references for commercial assembly, very little is written about hand soldering and prototyping with SMT. In many ways, SMT is what "Silicon" was to those who were used to valve technology. This article has been written to introduce the amateur radio operator and experimenter to this interesting technology.
Posted by Col at 1:02 am
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Other as400 tips sites
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Get your blog read. Top 100 places to submit your blog
- UDATE and *DATE in AS400 RPG