Via Jim Plush, "After trying a bunch of bloated ajax frameworks I decided to write one that is lightweight and just takes care of the bare essentials to get things rolling. It supports XML, JSON, and TEXT formats: http://litfuel.net/mybic.
I'm looking for some volunteers to try it out and voice their opinions. The basic concept is:
one xmlhttp class that takes care of sending and receiving data and a php script on the server that acts as a front controller that all ajax requests go through.
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Other as400 tips sites
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Get your blog read. Top 100 places to submit your blog
- UDATE and *DATE in AS400 RPG