Monday, March 13, 2006
Mobile with a Better Camera than your Camera: The Megapixel Race Continues: Samsung's 10Megapixel SCH-B600
At the CeBIT show, Samsung launched the latest product of their philosophy of "more must be better", the SCH-B600. This new device for its home Korean market sports a massive 10 megapixel sensor mated to a 3x optical zoom auto-focus lens that telescopes out of the back of the phone when activated - just like a normal, dedicated point and shoot camera. The thing is, even dedicated point and shoot cameras aren't using 10 megapixel sensors. A microMMC memory card slot offers plenty of expansion for those massive photos.
Posted by Col at 10:20 pm
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- as400 Iseries Tips
- QUSRJOBI API (Retrieve Job Information) as400
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- Making your own Printed Circuit Boards